Hypothetically.
If.
We were all fluent in our spoken language, there would be no barrier within a society that is educated in that particular language. If there was no room for mistakes, there would be no room for improvement as well. If we all understood each other with no hiccup or doubt, there would be no questioning. If English was easily comprehended by everyone and everyone happened to be a well-hearing literary God, we would just need to practice speech.
Then there would be no need for Art.
Contrary to what you might think, I am not well-spoken. At times, I stutter, slur and make grammatical errors. But what I think you don't see is that because of this handicap, it makes me all the more desperate to express myself through other mediums.
If.
You understood every single thought of mine in speech, there would be no need for me to write, draw, paint, mold, create.
Since this is written out, can you understand what I'm trying to say?
Suicide, blasphemy and make-believe.
Is it time to revolt yet?
Friday, February 05, 2010
Posted by
Michelle
at
1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|